Our Saturday did not turn out so well. Their was a little dispute at the Adams household between Ethan and Olivia. Olivia took Ethan's sticker, Ethan got mad and pushed her. She hit the corner of the coffee table and ended up with a huge, very deep, gash on her forehead. After Ethan saw what he had done, he felt terrible..he was crying and saying "I'm so sorry" over and over to his sister. She had to go to the ER to get 5 stitches. The Doctor said the gash was all the way to the skull, ouch. I don't know if mom was more traumatized or Olivia, I think mom! We hope there are no more doctor visits in our near future. The kids had to go to the doctor earlier in the week for strep throat...ugh. We hope the rest of 2009 is better than January was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment